The Closet is set up to help Ada County teens in 6th-12th grade with needed clothing. All clothing is offered FREE of charge to teens in need. Most teens are referred by area school counselors, juvenile corrections, homeless shelters, and other agencies who work with teens. Each teen is offered a one hour private and confidential appointment where they can shop for teen styled clothing in a safe, loving environment. To date, 3,000 teens have shopped at The Closet.
Volunteer help: The Closet relies on community volunteers to remain successful. If you like to organize, sort clothing please consider joining us. Call Kelly at (208) 409-0204 for more information.
- Sevens Hero /KTVB Channel 7
- First Place Winner/ Community Pioneer 2016
- Legacy Award Winner/ Leadership Meridian Class of 2018
- Idaho Brightest Star/ Lt Governor Jan 2017
- Featured Cover Story in March 2017 of Christian Living Magazine
- Finalist in Idaho Business Review Women of the Year 2017
To be a community resource for teens in need. To provide clean, stylish teen friendly clothing to Ada County teens in need.
We are a volunteer run organization.